you do nothing halfway, and your global mobility program is no exception.
Designing a program that’s competitive yet not excessive, structured yet flexible, localized yet globally equitable, and both high-touch and high-tech is a tall order! Oh, yes, and don’t forget to meet cost-saving objectives, enhance efficiency, support your culture and boost your talent mobility management programs. Whew!
Check out these resources on best practices, industry benchmarks, trends and more.
- How to Keep Relocating Employees Safe
- Exploring Rotational Assignment Programs Infographic
- The What and Why of Rotational Assignments Infographic
- Mobility Magazine: Rotational Assignments
- Defining Global Mobility Challenges
- Mobility Challenges Today Infographic
- Payback Agreement Survey Report
- Retail Mobility Benchmark Report
- Understanding Employee Initiated Mobility
- Global Mobility – 13 Trends to Track
- Best Practices: U.S. Domestic Short Term Assignments
- China Domestic Mobility Policies
- China Mobility: Immigration Fundamentals
- China Mobility: Tax Fundamentals
- Planning for International Mobility Survey Report
- Home Purchase Benefit Benchmark
- Intern Program Benchmark
Got a topic you’d like to suggest? Let us know!