this opportunity is available in our Minneapolis office.
the client analyst is responsible for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data in support of client’s business initiatives by working closely with our client relations, business development and consulting services teams.
essential job functions
- support client global mobility with global reporting needs
- collaborate with client relations managers and clients in the development and delivery of customized reporting within prescribed timelines
- assist business development and consulting services in analyzing client data for recommendations, trends, bench marking, etc.
- assist in the preparation of presentations and reports for internal and external use by running queries and creating reports
- work with the implementation team to implement new accounts
- collaborate with team members and clients to effectively identify and resolve problems, as well as use new concepts, processes and technologies to create efficiencies
- proactively offer suggestions for improvement of processes and efficiencies
- strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- excellent numerical and analytical skills
- college degree preferred
- minimum 3 years of work experience in finance, analytics or alike
- global mobility industry experience strongly preferred