each relocating employee faces a unique set of circumstances
and responds to opportunities and stressors differently during an international or domestic move. With so many variables in play, how do you best anticipate and prepare for their needs? Look no further than the resources below to help keep your employees excited about their new opportunity even in the thick of their move.
get the lowdown
From checklists to help you keep track of your move to more information on some awesome destinations, the information is right at your fingertips.
- Understanding Cultural Differences
- Why Employee Readiness is Critical to Successful International Assignments
- Housing Tips for Shanghai Expats
- Shanghai Expats Guide
- What (We Think) We Know About Brexit in 2017
- Avoid Travel Scams That Put You At Risk
- U.S. Expats Guide
- International Relocating Employee Checklist
- Domestic Relocating Employee Checklist
- Moving Internationally With Your Pet
- Mobility Magazine: South Africa Destination Profile
Got a topic you’d like to suggest? Let us know!
The Happy Customer Equation
Adding To Your Customer’s Experience